Hey from the Bay!

bayarea42

Wassup folks! I'm new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. I am currently a California licensed individual looking for a home. I've worked with a small life insurance broker and had a brief stint as a (gasp!) Mega rep!

I know, I know, please don't lambast me...actually, it was from reading blogs that I was enlightened as to bs "health insurance" I was peddling through UGA. One good thing about my that experience is that it introduced me to the health insurance field. I want to make a go at it and am willing to work hard and smart, just with a product that I know will help rather than hurt families.

Anyway, if anybody could point me in the right direction that would be great. I've talked to some cats from other states already who connected me with their GAs. It would be nice to hear from somebody local and maybe sit down in person sometime, but if you're at a distance and have some wisdom to share then please feel free.

I'm still relatively new to the insurance industry in general since I've only been licensed for about 1 1/2 years. One thing I don't want to do though is to keep bouncing around. I'm just looking for a solid organization that provides sound products and adequate training to help me get up and running. Once again, any input is appreciated. Thanks!:spinny:

just with a product that I know will help rather than hurt families.
In my opinion Blue Shield of CA has the overall best service and technology but the highest rates and the fewest plans and hardest UW. I write BS whenever I can (not as often as it used to be.)

Blue Cross has the best overall selection of plans, but lackluster technology. I find their UW to be somewhat inconsistent and I don't know why.

Aetna has the easiest UW (as of this morning... it changes hour to hour!) but the website and technology from 1997. They rate male/female but have good rates (again, as of this morning!)

Nationwide is an organizational disaster. Good plans (Farm Bureau) and great rates and fair UW, but everyone has been given a layoff notice and everyone is out looking for another job. You case will take weeks and weeks to get done if it requires APS.

I've talked to some cats from other states
I've got three cats... a b/w, a tiger, and a calico... Pancake, Moxie, and Karma Kitty... all of whom would be happy to talk with you. Just give 'em a call. :laugh:

Al
InsuranceSolution123 Agency
Fair Oaks (near Sacramento), CA

Latest posts

Back