Hey I'm Nick, Just Here to Learn.

I am a former accident/cancer/short disability agent. Got out of insurance several years ago, but stuck with sales. Found this forum looking for some material for some sales copy and thought I would stick around to learn how to better serve the insurance industry as a vendor.

I am a former accident/cancer/short disability agent. Got out of insurance several years ago, but stuck with sales. Found this forum looking for some material for some sales copy and thought I would stick around to learn how to better serve the insurance industry as a vendor.

What kind of vendor?

Cool. List vendor is taken. I think website design might be available. Don't bother with recruiting for FE. Everyone here that has sold that product for more than 90 days does that already.

Rick

Back