HHS Requiring Taxpayers to Cover Gender Transitions

Tkruger

Guru
1000 Post Club
Nationwide
Ok, so to each their own but when is this absurdity going to stop?

Last week in a huge overstep of authority the current administration is pressuring public schools to let children use whatever bathroom or locker room matches “their chosen gender identity,” or risk losing federal funding.

Now, HHS is mandating that we as taxpayers (APTC) and Insurance companies cover an elective non-medically needed gender transition?!?!?!

Can someone please explain the thought process here?

ObamaCare regulation pressures insurers to cover sex change operations | Fox News

Can someone please explain the thought process here?

Politicians don't think, citizens do. Politicians just pass laws to make whatever group is annoying them go away.

Actually showing up to lawmaker's offices and wasting their time until they do what you want works wonders.

That's especially true when you can make lawmakers very uncomfortable, and I'd imagine a crowd of transitioning adults can do that. They'd want to make them go away as soon as possible.

Only thing more effective than making them uncomfortable is rallying behind a child whose death could have been prevented by the law they want.

I must have missed something...I was under the impression that the follow-up hormone therapy was considered to be medically necessary after the transition, but not the transition itself?

Also, I wonder what the real issue is that suddenly bathroom usage is taking attention away from? (no need to answer that, just sayin')

I must have missed something...I was under the impression that the follow-up hormone therapy was considered to be medically necessary after the transition, but not the transition itself?

Also, I wonder what the real issue is that suddenly bathroom usage is taking attention away from? (no need to answer that, just sayin')

:GEEK: You are correct as it does seem to be some sort of a smoke screen. Look over here ------>

While this is going on over here<------

Back