Hi , I'm new here from Florida

spinninmama

Hi everyone, I'm Sandy and I've been selling insurance for a little over a year after 27 years in a totally different field. I got my start with MEGA and figured that deal out quickly and now sell for a company I really like. I was really doing well and even got a top producer award and a trip to Cancun with the other top producers for New Years.
I recently had to have an ankle fusion surgery and was told I can't drive for 3 months. Well, the other day I found out that I have to add another 6 weeks to that meaning that I can't drive or walk until at least mid July. I have kind of been not working since late Feb waiting to get back into my old routine of driving to appointments. I'm actually working and living from a bed in my livingroom. Now with this extension of not driving I see I have to get going again but in a different way which is over the phone and internet. So here I am. My office hooked me up with one of the members here and so far I am very optimistic about all of the support and advice etc. So I look forward to the experience and education and success. Thanks in advance for your knowledge and advice.

Hi everyone, I'm Sandy and I've been selling insurance for a little over a year after 27 years in a totally different field. I got my start with MEGA and figured that deal out quickly and now sell for a company I really like. I was really doing well and even got a top producer award and a trip to Cancun with the other top producers for New Years.
I recently had to have an ankle fusion surgery and was told I can't drive for 3 months. Well, the other day I found out that I have to add another 6 weeks to that meaning that I can't drive or walk until at least mid July. I have kind of been not working since late Feb waiting to get back into my old routine of driving to appointments. I'm actually working and living from a bed in my livingroom. Now with this extension of not driving I see I have to get going again but in a different way which is over the phone and internet. So here I am. My office hooked me up with one of the members here and so far I am very optimistic about all of the support and advice etc. So I look forward to the experience and education and success. Thanks in advance for your knowledge and advice.

Hey Sandy, If you can talk on the phone and have access to the internet, you should be able to produce equal numbers from going out and meeting people in person. I am here in South Florida, was doing the in-person thing for 2.5 years, now I do everything strictly over the phone and internet throughout the state of Florida. You will need to be contracted with everyone that allows electronic applications. If you have that arranged, you should be able to work as you were before. I wish you luck in getting re-acclimated to selling health insurance.

Last edited:
Back