HI

TheSalesWolf

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm TheSalesWolf (Wesley Brinson). I'm 31 years old. I currently live in Spring Hill, TN (a little south of Nashville)- check out my myspace page www.myspace.com/healthinsurance101 to see some pics of me and the family. I'm married and have 2 daughters age 3 and 1 and have a boy;) due in June.

I started selling health insurance back in 2001 when I lived in San Diego, Ca. I focus on mainly individual health insurance but also do some life insurance and I'm appointed with DriveInsurance through Progressive for Auto Insurance ( Which I never write )

My website is www.HealthInsuranceDiscount.com - I have instant quoting on there in a lot of states and sell leads to InsureMe in states I don't sell in. If you want to run a test quote just put TEST in the name field.

I'm also an General Agent with Assurant and Golden Rule and most recently American Republic.

I love God and enjoy going to church. I also enjoy the UFC, NFL, MLB and College Basketball.

I accidently found this forum and joined because I recognized a couple of names and though it would be neat to see what other insurance agents talk about.

You had a website & lead source at one time named HealthIns101.com out of Newberg, OR, right?

I'm TheSalesWolf (Wesley Brinson). I'm 31 years old. I currently live in Spring Hill, TN (a little south of Nashville)- check out my myspace page www.myspace.com/healthinsurance101 to see some pics of me and the family. I'm married and have 2 daughters age 3 and 1 and have a boy;) due in June.

I started selling health insurance back in 2001 when I lived in San Diego, Ca. I focus on mainly individual health insurance but also do some life insurance and I'm appointed with DriveInsurance through Progressive for Auto Insurance ( Which I never write )

My website is www.HealthInsuranceDiscount.com - I have instant quoting on there in a lot of states and sell leads to InsureMe in states I don't sell in. If you want to run a test quote just put TEST in the name field.

I'm also an General Agent with Assurant and Golden Rule and most recently American Republic.

I love God and enjoy going to church. I also enjoy the UFC, NFL, MLB and College Basketball.

I accidently found this forum and joined because I recognized a couple of names and though it would be neat to see what other insurance agents talk about.

so wes.....how is it going....wes was my suplier for net leads in 2005 /2006....$3.50 a lead....then he decides that he is going to sell assurant in texas....so how have sales been...and I truly do miss your leads....

Yeah I did sell leads for awhile. When I sold insurance in 4 or 5 states total and then sold leads everywhere else. I gradually added states to sell insurance in and took away states to sell leads in.

Sales are good, in TX I sell mainly Unicare with a little Aetna mixed in.

Back