Hi.

Conformity

Hey there. I just stumbled on this site by accident and figured it might be a pretty good resource.

My name is Drew. I'm 25 and I'm living out in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I originally began in the insurance industry working for a company that specialized in the home service life insurance market. After experiencing a lot of success working in that environment, I attempted to make the leap into the ordinary side of things. I wasn't able to quite hack it, and I turned my back on the insurance industry and started touring with heavy metal bands.

I've stopped touring and I'm frantically searching for a job. I figured I need all the help I can get, so I registered here to kind of tell my story and get some suggestions.

Hey there. I just stumbled on this site by accident and figured it might be a pretty good resource.

My name is Drew. I'm 25 and I'm living out in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I originally began in the insurance industry working for a company that specialized in the home service life insurance market. After experiencing a lot of success working in that environment, I attempted to make the leap into the ordinary side of things. I wasn't able to quite hack it, and I turned my back on the insurance industry and started touring with heavy metal bands.

I've stopped touring and I'm frantically searching for a job. I figured I need all the help I can get, so I registered here to kind of tell my story and get some suggestions.

Debit life to a heavy metal band that is quite a jump. :biggrin:Any chance of going back to the debit company you were with?

Everyone's abandoning ship over there. In that office, it was a rarity if you were around for two years. As my numbers started to fall and they suspected I was leaving, they offered me a position in management at twenty-four years old, if i stuck around.

I've kept in touch with my old staff manager, and he mentioned to me that the district manager wanted me back - although its against company policy. Since then, nearly everyone has left - even the regional vice president. The DM called me up about two days ago to try and recruit to work at some place called Columbia or something if I was still in the state.

Latest posts

Back