High Prescription costs

Simonebenj3

I have a client that even with her prescription plan still has to pay $400 - $500 for her medications. She takes Lyrica & Linzess and I suggested she takes generic medications to make it much cheaper, but she made it clear that there are no generic brands for her medicine. She spoke with a1 customer service and they suggested goodrx but she said that doesn't help, so I suggested hope-health. I researched other ways to lower the price, but it doesn't look like there's any way. Any suggestions?

I have a client that even with her prescription plan still has to pay $400 - $500 for her medications. She takes Lyrica & Linzess and I suggested she takes generic medications to make it much cheaper, but she made it clear that there are no generic brands for her medicine. She spoke with a1 customer service and they suggested goodrx but she said that doesn't help, so I suggested hope-health. I researched other ways to lower the price, but it doesn't look like there's any way. Any suggestions?

What is her zip code?

There is a post at the end of this thread which I think must be for you:

https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/high-prescription-cost.86691/#post-1207664

You can check Canadian drugstore prices on Linzess here:

Linzess Price Comparisons | PharmacyChecker.com

I have been looking for something else over the last week and have put Lyrica and Linzess in too, just out of curiosity. I see linzess come up in alternative sources, but I never see a listing for Lyrica. I don't know if Canadian prices are cheaper for you or not.

Back