"High Risk" Term (Key Person) Company suggestion?

JMarketing

Expert
I have a friend of mine looking for a term policy . I did a pre-risk analysis with Trans America, Royal Neighbors, Mutual of Omaha, and KSKJ life - all four said they wouldn't make an offer. I can contract with another company out there who specializes in high risk cases but don't really know where to turn. While I mostly sell Final Expense whole life policies I've written quite a few fully underwritten policies as well - I just can't find a company that'll take this.

Health issues range from a 5'9'' 240lb build, Tramadol use, 20 years ago a history of drug/alcohol addiction, chronic pain (Guillian-Barre' survivor three years ago), sleep apnea (no oxygen), and testosterone therapy. Since the term policy is Key Person for his business (around 5-8 million dollar face) his company is prepared to pay the premiums (price isn't a major issue).

I'm not sure where to turn. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks, sounds like the term period is up to a year only. "Renewals considered if coverage is needed to continue." Yeah it would be necessary for the next 15 years I would imagine. However, that's the 'best" deal I've heard so far. Thank you!

Back