High Value - Chubb & Who Else?

insurance1822

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anybody know of one besides ACE? I got a guy w/ Chubb...$5,800,000 coverage A. Encompass / Travelers talk a good game but i doubt they'll write it.

Is there anybody else in High Value?

Thanks, I wasn't familiar w/ these 2. It appears PURE doesn't have many agents near me so is it hard to get appointed w/ them? I don't do much high value stuff so I don't know if it's worth it.

Are you appointed w/ these 2?

Allied, AIG, or Fireman's fund may be able to help. I remember the Allied rep telling us about how their high value home program insures a lot of celebrities in CA. They did roll out the program about 2 years ago in PA. I have used them for some high value homes but nothing that large.

I've been impressed with Nationwide Private Client if you have them in your state. They've only rolled out the product in 8 or 9 states now.

I am still leery of Pure. Owned by a hudge fund and not much in the way of Assets. AM Best has them listed as:
Financial Size Category:
VIII ($100 Million to $250 Million)
Pure is cheap, but the first question I ask my high value clientele is: "do you feel comfortable being insured by a company that has less assets than you do?"

Back