Highest Spia Rates Around At T.A.S

TheAnnuityShoppe

Good morning I wanted to let you all know that if you need a spia quote call me first. We have highest Life only payout with A++ companies.

Last edited:
I did read the rules. I was not intending to spam anyone sorry. Wont happen anymore. But if anyone is writing any spias. I would like to quote them for you.

Thanks
Joe Santore

Here's the break-down:

The board costs the owner a substantial amount of money to run. Because of that the firm rule is 100 posts before you can advertise in any way.

This way, people give back to the community which helps build the community.

Your model is for this board to serve as your free means of advertising without you having to give back a single thing.

Great mentality - goes to your business ethics.

Here's the break-down:

The board costs the owner a substantial amount of money to run.

What amount is "substantial?" The forum is at eboundhost.com from what I can gather. Are we using a dedicated server or a VPS? If we are, than you're looking at from $45 to $100 a month. However, I don't know why you'd want a that kind of power since a well load-balanced shared server for $10 a month should suffice.

I would not think that this forum would use more than 5 to 10 GB of bandwidth (transfer) a day but I could be wrong on that one. Even if it uses 100 GB a day the charges should not be high. Ebound gives you 3,000 GB a month. (Hell of a good deal!)

I doubt this board's software and database uses more than 50 GB of HD storage

Perhaps the costs are all to Val for the programming? Again, what do you mean by "substantial?"

Just curious (you brought it up). No big deal if you don't want to answer. It is no one's biz... but as Jack McCoy says on Law and Order to the defense counsel... "you opened the door."

Al

Back