Hint or Tips on Picking an Agency Name?

entrep1776

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm scheduled to take life and health classroom (required in Illinois) end of July.

planning to start out with FMO selling Medicare supplements. maybe next FE, then MA. maybe in 5 years some P&C.

Any hints on picking a company name?

I'm mainly going to compete on price initially at least.

"last name" Insurance agency inc or LLC

----------

Last name Stands test of time, and brands it, and shows ownership.

Many products to pivot to under "insurance" umbrella.

"last name" Insurance agency inc or LLC

----------

Last name Stands test of time, and brands it, and shows ownership.

Many products to pivot to under "insurance" umbrella.

My uncle same last name has American Family Agency.

Someone already has "my last name insurance inc."

Some people hear "insurance" and want to slam door. If my primary product is low cost/affordable senior medicare supplements. Not sure some people /seniors even know that medicare is Insurance. dunno

Some people hear "insurance" and want to slam door. If my primary product is low cost/affordable senior medicare supplements. Not sure some people /seniors even know that medicare is Insurance. dunno

Tell them you are a Jehovah Witness then...

If u have a smarter uncle, than use "financial". If u have your own bias against insurance agents, than u will never make it.

[city or state][broad service]

ex: Jacksonville Financial, Tulsa Medicare, Seattle Insurance Agency, Birmingham Insurance...

Look for something that has a .com available or available or a decent price.

Location|Keyword is your friend. PM with your location if you want some suggestions.

PS: Damn near 10 years of lurking and this is my first post. Congrats on being the first to draw me out. Always a first for everything. ;)

Last edited:
[city or state][broad service]

ex: Jacksonville Financial, Tulsa Medicare, Seattle Insurance Agency, Birmingham Insurance...

Look for something that has a .com available or available or a decent price.

Location|Keyword is your friend. PM with your location if you want some suggestions.

PS: Damn near 10 years of lurking and this is my first post. Congrats on being the first to draw me out. Always a first for everything. ;)

FIRST POST IN TEN(10) YEARS? next post 2027?

Thanks for advice on available domain name.

----------

Tell them you are a Jehovah Witness then...

I had this Jehovah's Witness knock on my door. I invited him in. We sat down at my kitchen table. I asked him what he wanted to talk about. He told me he wasn't sure he'd never gotten this far. ha ha ha.

Doesn't matter if they know Medicare is insurance or not... You are not selling Medicare.. They know what you will be selling them is insurance. If you are afraid to be know as you are.. you might want to find another profession.

Back