Hired someone, dont need anyone anymore

Robert Woolsey

I am the owner of Diamond Financial Group. We are looking to grow the team and bring on experienced insurance agents that have current lead sources in Arizona. We have only been open for a year but I have 6 years of experience in the business and have had a 4 million premium book before I left to open a agency on my own. We want to spread the wealth and pay our guys great. We are looking to pay 55% for new business and 45% on renewals. And after awhile and you build the book with us we can talk about increasing that. I feel like insurance agents don't get paid like they should while working for others so I want to build something where we make that happen and build a long lasting team of hustlers. If your interested please reach out to me on this post and I would love to set up a call with you and let you know what we have planned out.

Thank you,

Weston Woolsey
Diamond Financial Group

I am the owner of Diamond Financial Group. We are looking to grow the team and bring on experienced insurance agents that have current lead sources in Arizona. We have only been open for a year but I have 6 years of experience in the business and have had a 4 million premium book before I left to open a agency on my own. We want to spread the wealth and pay our guys great. We are looking to pay 55% for new business and 45% on renewals. And after awhile and you build the book with us we can talk about increasing that. I feel like insurance agents don't get paid like they should while working for others so I want to build something where we make that happen and build a long lasting team of hustlers. If your interested please reach out to me on this post and I would love to set up a call with you and let you know what we have planned out.

Thank you,

Weston Woolsey
Diamond Financial Group

Just so I get this straight, you are looking for agents that come to you with their own leads and you want to pay them a a fair share by keeping 50% of the commission ??

Why not sign their own contract and get 100% off their own lead production?

I dont know, I skipped math class

Just so I get this straight, you are looking for agents that come to you with their own leads and you want to pay them a a fair share by keeping 50% of the commission ??

Why not sign their own contract and get 100% off their own lead production?

I dont know, I skipped math class
Never trust a guy named Weston. :nah:

Thank you,

Weston Woolsey
Diamond Financial Group

Went to the internet and could not find a website, although there is a facebook page for this company. A suggestion I have for Mr. Woolsey, I find your comments about "And after awhile and you build the book with us we can talk about increasing that" to be a bit suspicious. If you believe so strongly about agents not being paid enough, tell them up front what will happen with production. Your current plan, the check is in the mail, rings of insincerity.

his site is dfigrp.com and he has 1 other agent listed in his office. His site looks like a cut and paste from a website marketer and he is also listed as having moved on the Crown Insurance agency, where it states that he previously worked and was a broker for Diamond Financial. Unless Robert Weston Woolsey and Weston Woolsey are 2 different people

his site is dfigrp.com and he has 1 other agent listed in his office. His site looks like a cut and paste from a website marketer and he is also listed as having moved on the Crown Insurance agency, where it states that he previously worked and was a broker for Diamond Financial. Unless Robert Weston Woolsey and Weston Woolsey are 2 different people
Hmmmm, a couple of shady looking characters. :skeptical:

Diamond Financial Group (dfigrp.com)

Back