Hiring a Telemarketer to Book Appiontments

taiko

I was wondering if I could hire a friend of mine to solicit appiontments for me. Cold calling buisness and what not.

She is currenttly unemployed,and looking for some extra money. she is amazing on the phone, she has the gift of gab like I've never herd before and I know she could get me some appiontments.

Only problem is she is not licensed and does not know much about insurance. She would more or less be calling on my behalf.

Any restrictions on this, besides the obvious stuff like recomending products and stuff.

I myself am not that great on the phone, and have not had much luck cold calling, but this girl could book appiontments, I am sure if i trained her a little about what I do.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

As long as she is setting appointments and gathering basic information for you, there is no problem with this.

Also, if you are not that great at it, and she is better, I would have her train you rather than you training her :)

Dan

As long as she doesn't say she is an agent, doesn't discuss benefits or pricing - you ok.

Get her a predictive dialer or incoming transfers to make her job easier and so she can be more efficient.

Good luck,

Tom

As long as she doesn't say she is an agent, doesn't discuss benefits or pricing - you ok.

Get her a predictive dialer or incoming transfers to make her job easier and so she can be more efficient.

Good luck,

Tom
Any idea where an agent can get one of those them things?

Tom, is there anything you haven't pimped yet? Maybe your boyfriend?

Rick

How would a predictive dialer work for calling businesses ( as the OP asked)?

A predictive dialer will allow for 2-3 times the efficiency. Just load the list and it dials away, many lines at one time. When someone picks up, the call is immediately put through.

However, go with someone that has experience with dialers, not someone who has refocused their efforts 5-6 times in the last year.

Rick

Tom, is there anything you haven't pimped yet? Maybe your boyfriend?

Rick

God Bless You Rick! See - you are a childish jerk. You always attack the person versus the issue. No wonder Al has his way with you . . .

How would a predictive dialer work for calling businesses ( as the OP asked)?

If you use the right one - nobody will even know. The dialer dials 3 numbers at a time - when a human answers - your screen will show the info and you proceed with your script. The other calls disconnect and will be re-dialed first next time . . .

Our dialer doesn't screen for Answering Machines - so no lag when a human picks up. But - you will also connect to AM - but just press a button to either disconnect or have a message left - your choice.

Lots of features . . .

But ours comes with the marketing rep - we don't lease just the dialer. $15 an hour - 20 hours minimum per week. $20 per hour if we provide the dialing data . . .

A predictive dialer will allow for 2-3 times the efficiency. Just load the list and it dials away, many lines at one time. When someone picks up, the call is immediately put through.

Rick

Not many dialers "immediately" put through a call. Most have a lag because they screen for answering machines.

Tom

Thanks for the info.
I'm in the same situation....I need dialing done ( I try for 100 a day by myself)and have a recently unemployed friend who would be good at it.

I know for a fact that when there is a lag, any receptionist will probably hang up.I actually had a receptionist/gate keeper who let me in because I didn't use a lagging dialer....thought is was nice that a real person called( it was a very nice 50K policy)

Back