Hiscox Insurance and Netquotes

VaDwayne

Guru
1000 Post Club
I own a small business that doesn't pertain to the insurance industry . For kicks and giggles I requested a business insurance quote on Netquotes. As soon as I pushed submit my phone rang and it was Hiscox Insurance . The person on the other end asked a few questions and then said he would forward my call to the appropriate agent.

This call was run like a well oiled machine. Since the call-back to me was almost immediate it made me wonder if Netquotes is actually Hiscox's site and do they only sell the lead if they can't close them.

Do you know if they own the site? Btw, NO agent ever contacted me after I spoke to them and it is a legit business.

I own a small business that doesn't pertain to the insurance industry . For kicks and giggles I requested a business insurance quote on Netquotes. As soon as I pushed submit my phone rang and it was Hiscox Insurance . The person on the other end asked a few questions and then said he would forward my call to the appropriate agent.

This call was run like a well oiled machine. Since the call-back to me was almost immediate it made me wonder if Netquotes is actually Hiscox's site and do they only sell the lead if they can't close them.

Do you know if they own the site? Btw, NO agent ever contacted me after I spoke to them and it is a legit business.

I looked into netquotes a while back, and if I remember right, they do sell exclusive nleads to agents that are willing to pay more.

Back