Hiv Term Life Product?

newtothegames

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
i read an article that PRU. INSURANCE HAS A term life hiv product. has anyone wrote a policy with that product yet?

i read an article that PRU. INSURANCE HAS A term life hiv product. has anyone wrote a policy with that product yet?
Yes they do but why get paid half comp when John Hancock will pay full comp? And they're cheaper. They write HIV cases too but the underwriting criteria is pretty stringent (for both carriers).

I wrote a couple of cases with Prudential program this year. Table "H" plus a $2.50 flat extra....and as others mentioned you have to give up half the compensation to Crump.

I would submit cases to both John Hancock and Prudential to see which comes back with the best offer. John Hancock declined the cases I submitted to them.

I wrote a couple of cases with Prudential program this year. Table "H" plus a $2.50 flat extra....and as others mentioned you have to give up half the compensation to Crump.

I would submit cases to both John Hancock and Prudential to see which comes back with the best offer. John Hancock declined the cases I submitted to them.

Why does Crump get half? :skeptical:

Lewis is correct....the Aequalis group that built the program with Prudential gets the other half and they process business through Crump's e-app process.

Not many choices available so it's either 50% of something of 100% of nothing.

Why does Crump get half? :skeptical:
also Hancock's "best" offer is Table F and $2 flat extra only at younger ages. Better than Pru's Table H + $2.50 FE. Don't forget Symetra does this too but only on UL. Similar underwriting as JH.

also Hancock's "best" offer is Table F and $2 flat extra only at younger ages. Better than Pru's Table H + $2.50 FE. Don't forget Symetra does this too but only on UL. Similar underwriting as JH.

Good to know, thanks.

Back