HMO SNPs

I don't know where you sell in the 5 county area but for at least 3 of them PPOs are all but gone. HMOs are almost as expensive as Med Sups. I sell about 25 Med Sups to 1 HMO.

James, you are a bit late to the party. If you look carefully, you will see that my post is dated 31/2 years ago. Much has changed since then in the Medicare market in the Philly area. Bravo Heath has moved in to take up some of the slack. BTW I do not sell in the 65+ market.;)

James, you are a bit late to the party. If you look carefully, you will see that my post is dated 31/2 years ago. Much has changed since then in the Medicare market in the Philly area. Bravo Heath has moved in to take up some of the slack. BTW I do not sell in the 65+ market.;)

Yeah my bad I noticed that after I posted. Bravo is one of the worst companies I ever dealt with.

Heathspring runs a pretty tight ship. They do force their agents to exceed CMS regulations though, and require amounts of training that are flatly unheard of with other carriers. You have to go in person at least once a year to training, plus give mock presentations to trainers before you can go sell.

I don't know anything about Bravo.

Back