Home with Trampoline

indienoise

Guru
100+ Post Club
Any ideas on a carrier i could look into?
Need 500k liability
Has trampoline
Want earthquake coverage
Has one hail claim

Because of this combination, i cant use or have been declined by
Allied
Universal NA
Stillwater
UPCIC

Coverage offered but not competitive
Travelers
Safeco
Hartford

I don't have foremost but i assume they probably wont be great either. Any ideas?

Encompass will do trampoline with a small surcharge. I think like $25 annually. They don't offer earthquake - at least in Tennessee so you'd have to get that monoline

Any ideas on a carrier i could look into?
Need 500k liability
Has trampoline
Want earthquake coverage
Has one hail claim

Because of this combination, i cant use or have been declined by
Allied
Universal NA
Stillwater
UPCIC

Coverage offered but not competitive
Travelers
Safeco
Hartford

I don't have foremost but i assume they probably wont be great either. Any ideas?

Do you get a lot of earthquakes in S. Carolina?

Gonna have to be monoline. Rules out encompass doesnt it? Have the auto with allied already, the home was gonna be with them too but they declined because of a hail claim 3 years ago. Had home with universal na but there turned out to be a trampoline. Ive always found that kind of stupid, why not just exclude liability and move along?

We actually do have a fault line right through the upstate, had a quake last year. Not super destructive, but it was centered about 100 miles away. He had quake coverage on prior policy so wanting to keep it.

If no other possibilities come up, Where do you go for monoline quake?

Gonna have to be monoline. Rules out encompass doesnt it? Have the auto with allied already, the home was gonna be with them too but they declined because of a hail claim 3 years ago. Had home with universal na but there turned out to be a trampoline. Ive always found that kind of stupid, why not just exclude liability and move along?

We actually do have a fault line right through the upstate, had a quake last year. Not super destructive, but it was centered about 100 miles away. He had quake coverage on prior policy so wanting to keep it.

If no other possibilities come up, Where do you go for monoline quake?

They can happen anywhere, don't have to be in California,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1811–12_New_Madrid_earthquakes

Allied denied because of a hail claim? That doesn't sound right. Are you calling their new DART underwriting program? Try calling back and getting a different underwriter to take a look at it. Unless the trampoline doesn't have a fence around it, I can't think of any reason Allied wouldn't want this.

allied in minnesota wants a fenced in yard or a certain number of feet away from neighbors for a trampoline

Back