Hometown Quotes Auto Leads

GMANPRO

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has anyone been using the new Hometown Quotes Guaranteed Auto Leads? I am wondering how they are performing for you guys. They sound awesome but they are REALLY expensive.

Thanks for any feedback!

Has anyone been using the new Hometown Quotes Guaranteed Auto Leads? I am wondering how they are performing for you guys. They sound awesome but they are REALLY expensive.

Thanks for any feedback!

what is guaranteed about them?

Sold to 3 agents
No call centers

They say that 80% will turn into valid quoting opertunities or they refund your deposit.

Sold to 3 agents
No call centers

They say that 80% will turn into valid quoting opertunities or they refund your deposit.

wow, thats pretty ballsy, obviously they must cost more per lead huh?

Sold to 3 agents
No call centers

Even the folks that don't keep buying leads from the guy will vouch that he'll give you a refund. Seems like no downside?

The life leads I bought from him were the best I'd ever worked.

Red Blooded American said:
wow, thats pretty ballsy, obviously they must cost more per lead huh?

That's what I thought. And yea, they are like $16 a pop.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Josh said:
Even the folks that don't keep buying leads from the guy will vouch that he'll give you a refund. Seems like no downside?

The life leads I bought from him were the best I'd ever worked.

That's good to know. Worth a shot then!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am going to start these on Oct. 3rd. I will post the numbers from Leads360 on here so everyone else will know how they are.

Last edited:
I'm signing up today let me know how the first few were. My main carrier will reimburse leads up to 50% so it's worth a shot.

Let me know how it works out !

I am considering my self but I already pay $12/lead for Netquote and it would be pretty expensive to add another one

I've done about 10 so far and requested 2 credits. I got 2 policies from it so far within 2 days so they are definately working. Almost everyone picks up the phone and are interested in the quotes. Volume may be a problem depending on where you are you may have to receive leads within the state where normally I like just my county.

After going through 10-20 more this week I'll let you know for sure but I'm using Hometown and Quote Wizard right now.

So after going through a decent amount of leads I'll say that the leads are legit. You will receive credits on the leads where people didn't want a quote or had a bad driving record. I'd say 90% of the leads answered the phone as well. If you have competitve rates I would recommend these guys as a source of leads.

Last edited:
I just started preferred auto leads about a week ago. I only have a sample size of eight. 4 of 8 picked up the phone. I would say one or two are fake. Two were elderly gentlemen who seemed like they weren't expecting a phone call. One person was getting a quote for a car he "hoped to buy in the next week".

Compared to other lead providers this might be a good experience. Something, however, that bothers me about my experience with HomeTown Quotes is that, before I put down the credit card, my HTQ sales rep told me that "by the end of the year" they would be auto-uploading the leads into EZLynx. Today I spoke to my EZLynx rep to verify and she said that HTQ isn't even on their integration schedule. In my book that's shady.

Latest posts

Back