Hometown Quotes Life Lead Quality

What does the forum think of Hometown Quotes exclusive life lead quality. I am on the fence as far as the price, but the general reviews seem positive. Doe anyone purchase only their exclusive leads and find it to be a positive ROI? Are the credits for bad leads really handled as easy as it appears? I appreciate any comments.

I was quoted $22.00 for shared leads and $35.00 for exclusive. Does it seem bogus?

This is a part of why I stopped generating warm leads for agents.

$35 for a legit exclusive lead. Close 1 in 10, $350. That's a MINIMUM of doubling your money. Could easily be literally 10 times that.

Internet leads, in my experience with five vendors, have been just terrible. The only reason I recommend HTQ is because they are the ONLY vendor that when I bought leads from CONSISTENTLY gave me people that were interested in life insurance. All the big ones and some of the small ones have lied to me. I paid InsuranceAgents.com for exclusive leads and got complete garbage.

I'm sure folks may disagree with me, but those are my thoughts.

Thank you for the input. I am going to try the exclusive leads for a couple of weeks. I will definitely post back with my thoughts on the experience.

Thank you for the input. I am going to try the exclusive leads for a couple of weeks. I will definitely post back with my thoughts on the experience.

If I were you I'd plan on going at least a few months. One thing that isn't great about HTQ is the lead volume, especially if you're looking for just one specific area.

Back