Hometown Quotes Offer

Thanks, RBA. I've read pros and cons of Hometown, so I didn't know if this would be construed by you experienced types as a good offer.

you know, if they are free, might as well try, you could get lucky and there might not be many agents around you using them...

I took advantage of a free leads offer about five years ago as well.

They were very nice (I forget who I spoke to) but the leads were as good (or bad) as every other lead provider.

Times change so I'm curious how some members of the Forum judge the leads. The key is the results over the next 12-18 months, not the next 30-60 days.

Good luck to all.

WebNanny was not used in this post
WebTeaParty was used in this post

Any net leads need quick response. They can be good but they shop around often so the trick is send the a virus so it misses up there computer.

I talked to the guy a little while ago. Real nice guy, but imo they are not free. They want you to pay for 100 leads then will credit 125.00. Why dont they just give you 100 credit to sign up? If the leads are good, the business will stay.

always a catch

netquote is offering me 15 free leads if I start with 100 bucks

I talked to Bob and one of the things they allow you to do is turn your account on and off at will, as well as no limit on the number of credits. That works if you are only in the office for certain times of the day.I haven't used them yet, but am leaning towards going that way as well.

Guys,
We screwed up:(

There was supposed to be an "*" on the sign up page but I notice it is not there.

Key is like the "buy one get one free" sales idea. Typically we have the agent put down $100 & we'll match that in a sale. But the disclosure didn't make it to the post. Working on that today.

So I've instructed our Sales Department to INCREASE the FREE Leads "match" to $150. You put $100 on deposit with us & we'll give you $150 more for Free! If you've already signed up we will increase it for you.

It is not my/our intent to deceive anyone. We do our best to be transparent. We can do better.

FYI: I heard a good quote from a friend lately that can apply to all of us:

"I reserve the right to get Smarter!"

Go out & make some money today guys! If I can help, please give us a call. We'd like to earn & Keep your business by making sure you make money with our leads. If you Ever have an issue with HometownQuotes.com, my phone, email, IM "Door" is always open. Please give me a chance to earn your business.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back