HometownQuotes

I've worked with them for many years. For me, they're good to work with. They provide what I want from a lead vendor. You can go through the archives and find lots of posts about them.

I just jumped on what I think is a fake poster on a prior thread here so I am not going to gush on this one. I've been working with them for a long long while. They are the only vendor I've left over the years and come back to.

The are reasonable and I like reasonable. I can get a bit miffed every six months or so at them over an issue, but other vendors had me pissed just about every day. I can live with once every 6 months or so. Everyday just isn't worth the time.

But that's just me. You may like fighting with lead companies over obvious creditable leads, I don't.

I explained it to an agent who called me about HTQ this way, when all your leads are clicking and good, you're happy with whomever you're with. It's when you get crap leads it's important to know how they'll deal with you.

Everybody gets crap leads no matter what vendor you use. They go in cycles. HTQ has always been reasonable when they get a period of them. I have better things to do than call a leads vendor and fight over a lead that was bad, especially when I gave them the link to the guys obituary in the return notes.

Seemed pretty obvious it's a bad lead when the guy had been dead for 6 months, but nooooo..... the time spent finding that out, doubled with the time spent on the phone is not time I want to spend.

So evaluate your vendors by how they do when for one reason or another they send you shite for leads. It happens to all of them, but only a handful work with you in a reasonable way to resolve them.

These archives are filled with stories about those that don't. read up.

I went on longer than I intended, sorry.

Edit: the dead guy was with another vendor, not HTQ. May have not made that clear.

I have been using them for a few months now. Can't say enough good things about them.

Return policy, and quality of leads best I have ever seen.

Most honest, best quality internet lead company. They really care about me and even share best practices with me. I highly recommend them. iM me if you need any specifics

Eh, they seem to buy leads from other agrigators. Lead volume is low and quality is the same as other internet companies. I wouldn't recommend them over another.

I talked with them. They informed me they don't have the leads necessary to support me in my area. I don't think they are an aggregator as someone previously stated or they would have tried to sell me. They seemed pretty upfront. I could be wrong but that's my opinion.

I tried them recently. It did not work for me. I found their customer service to be horrible. I wrote to the company president about it but he also ignored it. I would not recommend them.

Latest posts

Back