Honest Question About 100% Phone Sales Retention

defenderzeta

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have a honest question that I haven't been able to get a straight answer to.

If selling face to face has a 85% optimal stick rate when you go back out and service them if they are late on a payment or whatnot...

What is the realistic stick rate on front to back over the phone sales? 50%... 30%?

The reason I ask is that I have seen several phone rooms try and fail once the chargeback wave hits them upside the head after 3-4 months.

I have a honest question that I haven't been able to get a straight answer to.

If selling face to face has a 85% optimal stick rate when you go back out and service them if they are late on a payment or whatnot...

What is the realistic stick rate on front to back over the phone sales? 50%... 30%?

The reason I ask is that I have seen several phone rooms try and fail once the chargeback wave hits them upside the head after 3-4 months.

this is a very good question...

in our five years experience here is what i got for you...

if you are a damn good agent and your on top of your business expect a 10-12% dip in persistency... if your a descent agent expect 15% dip...

The best thing in my opinion is to dedicate a team to retention and that is all they do... My girl that does this four our people saves between 50-60 cases a month just by talking talking and reselling why they originally bought it...

and FYI that 85% sticky rate you mentioned above is not the average for field agents so if your rate is actually that number then bravo to you sir...

rC

Sticky rate in the real world 75-80% overall for f2f and probably 65-70% for tele sales . We deal with mostly dirt poor people who live min to min so this is to be expected .

Back