Honestly Scrubbed Against DNC and Cell Phones

wingateexpress

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone know of a reputable company that honestly scrubs lists against the DNC list AND cell phones? I spend a fortune on scrubbing, however SalesGenie and InfoFree have let me down in the past and have forced me to maintain this additional cost.

Anyone know of a reputable company that honestly scrubs lists against the DNC list AND cell phones? I spend a fortune on scrubbing, however SalesGenie and InfoFree have let me down in the past and have forced me to maintain this additional cost.

Josh @ listshack/Affordable Marketing.

yea, josh at listshack, good guy

Josh's ListShack does just that for its $50s per month. My only comment on that service is did Josh take a look at how people might read the url.....my first thought was Lists Hack.

I bought a subscription to ListShack and although they say they scrub against cell phones I know for a fact they don't. I scrubbed against cell phones to double check and about 1% of the data is cell phone data. Buyer beware.

----------

Not to mention a lot of searches are littered with glitches.

I bought a subscription to ListShack and although they say they scrub against cell phones I know for a fact they don't. I scrubbed against cell phones to double check and about 1% of the data is cell phone data. Buyer beware.

----------

Not to mention a lot of searches are littered with glitches.

Well this thread will be deleted now...

Back