How about Identifying Yourselves?

Melmunch3 said:
Shalom aleichem Reb Shlomo!

This board is going to be quiet on Yom Kippur, isn't it?

My name is Mike Golden and insurance is a second career for me after a long and pretty successful one in the semiconductor and environmental industries. I'm 59 years old, live in the Orlando area and have really jump started my business this year by listening to some sage advice from John Petrowski about telemarketing to business owners regarding health insurance.

I also do life insurance, mostly Mortgage Protection, but have a plan to focus on Health for the next 5 years so I can build a renewal base sufficient to work either part time (or not at all) after I turn 65.

I'm originally from New York City and lived in California, mostly in and around San Francisco for about 20 years before moving to Florida in 2005.

I'm an avid sports fan (Yankees, football Giants, Knicks, Rangers), play golf whenever I can and occasionally fairly well (5 handicap) and welcome anyone visiting Orlando to get in touch with me so we can get to know each other.

My name is Ted, 30 years old, and will be starting my career in the insurance biz in the next couple weeks. Have learned alot from the board and look forward to gaining more knowledge as I grow into the business.

Currently reside in Minneapolis, my hometown, and am also an avid sports fan(Twins, Vikings, and Miami Hurricanes....hard to explain).

Have a wife and 11 month old boy that is just beginning to figure out the walking thing.

Will be selling all lines of insurance along with financial services.

Last edited:
Does anyone care who i am?? I hope not!! Im Peeler, 43 yrs old, married to investment banker on Wall Street in NYC, I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and she comutes back and forth to Dallas and our appt. in Manhattan. Have been in the ins biz since 1993 starting out with Mega, been on my own for about 13 years. I only sell health insurance and thats all I will sell.... so if someone is trying to use this for recruting... dont bother... i dont want to be pestered... I only do health!! Was former public official in my "free time" in the Dallas/Ft.worth metroplex getting out of politics in 2003(thank god). Have always been a red state but i'm so pissed at them 'll vote against them just for spite next time. OK... I'm done

Peelerinsurance.com said:
I only sell health insurance and thats all I will sell....

dude....can I have your life leads.......

LOL, got a friend down in Houston TX selling life leads in the state of NY and others, now the state of NY wants to include his income under NY State Income Tax. I'm not sure where it all ended haven't talk to him lately should call and see how it went. I'm not sure if he has any other affliations regarding the State of NY, I would assume just to stay out of that mix!

Peelerinsurance.com said:
they are on their way....that is the next time i get one.. in say.... 2013

you mean none of your client base calls and asks for life......

Back