How about Identifying Yourselves?

you had to bring back a 4 year old thread for that comment???

See what happen was, when I click on another thread it took me to this thread instead.

So, While I was here, I thought it was funny that he thought bush sucked, but I bet he wishes Bush was back now.

I made a video in site feedback showing the jump thread issue.

My name is Joel Gardberg, 65 on Oct 9. I'm the black sheep of the family. Never went to college, started selling used cars at 21 and became a heavy hitter in the car business, turning red ink dealerships to black ink in as little as 3 weeks and then burned out. During those years I floated in and out of the car business,(it was a love/hate deal) buying a vending route and starting an office coffee service. During that time I brokered real estate to raise capital for the coffee business but the bottom fell out just like now. Sold both businesses and went into used car wholesaling, buying the trades from dealers, cleaning them up and selling at auction. It was a great business but it was in Chicago and the winters drained me financially. Moved to Atlanta and ended up building a new boat dealership near Lake Lanier. Sold out to my partner and went to car dealer consulting. I've been in the ins business for 7 years, starting with Midwest which lasted about 2 months when I realized the junk it was even tho I produced. Went through about 6 agencies including BCBS and all are out of business now. I took what I learned and went home to start marketing United Healthcare Medicare plans statewide from home with Internet leads. I've been awarded with an SGA (would you believe the S is for Super!!!) contract with United Healthcare for my personal production and all the recruiting I do. As soon as the community I live in gets it's prices up some, we're selling the house and buying a 40' motor home and a cargo trailer for my custom Corvette which I enjoy very much. We'll travel the country seeing the sights and showing my Vette at car shows. Thankfully, I have a really nice monthly renewal and overrides. I'll continue to work during AEP. Unlike all of you, I'm on wife #4 (they couldn't keep up with me :-). I enjoy helping others get what they want and I take every opportunity to help children learn about life, how cruel many people are to each other.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
By the way, I am an independent voter. I happen to know that there are 435 representatives and 100 senators in Congress, 9 supreme court justices and one president. Why everybody seems to enjoy bashing the president, I don't understand. Whoever is in the oval office has little power. I would rather hear Congress bashing. Also, the big capitalists have done their share of sucking the life out of our economy. I am now tired of the business world, no longer having the patience to put up with poor service and inferior products.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back