How are we expected to sell?

Ok, so for those of you that only sell Med Supps, I'm just curious, what do you say if your clients asks about Medicare Advantage? Do you simply tell them you don't market that particular product, and then refer them to someone who does? Do you bring it up at all?

two comments for you.

One-those are some questions for your imo. You indicated in posts somewhere that you had some problems with getting responses from the customer service of the imo which you finally chose. If that is truly the case, you need to get connected with an IMO that can and will help you with issues like this. In another post somewhere I told you who my two finalist IMO choices were, were I to sell Medigap plans. And this issue would be one of my questions. I would be specifically asking Todd and Matt or Midwest Broker "I only want to sell Medigap plans. Please help me develop a CMS compliant presentation that makes the potential customer aware of the Part C option but focuses on the Part B medigap choice." I don't know exactly how I personally would want to deal with Part D, but when I got that figured out, I would have similar questions for that. If your IMO cannot or will not help you with those kinds of questions, you need another one-either additional or replacement.

Two, I don't know how much you have explored the site yet, but there is a search function in the upper right corner. clicking on that, you will see a little line that includes a more button. Click the more button and then in the parameters put in Medicare 101 and kgmom219 (double check on the number part to be sure that's right). You will get a list of threads and you can do some reading that should help you see how a successful Medigap only agent has approached her business in regard to client education for the last several years.

Does all this mean I can't ask for Rick to be sent to the Forum Posting Sensitivity Training Class?

Interesting, back in 2016 she was looking for advice and “wanting to make moves.”
Then dormant on the forum, the alive from the dead in 2018 “wanting to make moves” again.

$10 on a 2020 resurrection and a new story...

Back