How Are You Storing Your Files

Maybe I just don't know how to use Dropbox properly but I hate that you have to manually update every file that you scan to your computer to Dropbox. I had carbonite years ago and it saved everything automatically.

Do you manually drag over each file in DP?

Nope. Depending on which apps you use, you can set them to automatically sync (backup) to DropBox. Carbonite's business solutions is also HIPAA compliant and is also reasonably priced, my issue was the size, it only includes 250-500gb of cloud space depending on which plan you select. You can get more space at $99 per 100gb, which to me is where they price themselves out, especially when compared to Dropbox and Google (G Suite).

Nope. Depending on which apps you use, you can set them to automatically sync (backup) to DropBox. Carbonite's business solutions is also HIPAA compliant and is also reasonably priced, my issue was the size, it only includes 250-500gb of cloud space depending on which plan you select. You can get more space at $99 per 100gb, which to me is where they price themselves out, especially when compared to Dropbox and Google (G Suite).

Yeah dropbox biz is only $150/year.

Last edited:
Don't follow the idiotic advice of only keeping paper files. Get a CRM (Less Annoying CRM will work) and use that.

It's simple and easy.

If you're only buying 5 leads a week, you might have time to waste, or ride horses.

Don't follow the idiotic advice of only keeping paper files. Get a CRM (Less Annoying CRM will work) and use that.

It's simple and easy.

If you're only buying 5 leads a week, you might have time to waste, or ride horses.

More personal attacks from the lead crook?

BTW genius, it wasn't advice, it was answering the question posed by the OP.

But what would you know about storing files as a producer? You have never been one. You don't write business now and you didn't write business in Ohio before you were run out of Ohio.

It's simple and easy.

Guy that personally writes 200K per year has the right to do whatever he wants for however long he wants. :yes:

Last edited:
We used Inscomm for years. Worked great for the way I mine my book. However, after a while, it seemed they stopped updating and were raising the prices.

I still pay the same annual subscription as I always have. A few years back they added the scanning feature. Add a client to the database then scan the application into the file and you are done.

I still pay the same annual subscription as I always have. A few years back they added the scanning feature. Add a client to the database then scan the application into the file and you are done.

Wow, was not my experience. Good product. Lite by today's standards but plenty for what I needed. Except I wanted to scan in docs and be mobile.

Did I hear correctly that Don Kuk died? Are they updating? Is everything still local to your hard drive?

I used the search feature to mine my book for term rewrite and conversion opportunities. Also, to search for clients or orphans in a certain zip code.

Lee

Yes Don died a while ago and they still use his voice message when you call. I update every June and it is all on my PC. Don't know what is new until I renew.

Latest posts

Back