How Are You Storing Your Files

Nope. Depending on which apps you use, you can set them to automatically sync (backup) to DropBox. Carbonite's business solutions is also HIPAA compliant and is also reasonably priced, my issue was the size, it only includes 250-500gb of cloud space depending on which plan you select. You can get more space at $99 per 100gb, which to me is where they price themselves out, especially when compared to Dropbox and Google (G Suite).

Thanks.

But what do you mean "depending on what apps I use?" I use my desktop computer and the Dropbox application right in the file manager or go to Dropbox.com

I'll have to play around with the settings again and see but a few months ago I didn't see it.

Thanks.

But what do you mean "depending on what apps I use?" I use my desktop computer and the Dropbox application right in the file manager or go to Dropbox.com

I'll have to play around with the settings again and see but a few months ago I didn't see it.

I use a lot of apps on my iPad/iPhone that allow me to always have my files in reach. Give me a call and I can explain better. ;)

I have been using Onedrive as a part of my Office 365 subscription. It's only $7 or so per month for the entire MS suite. Their literature says it is hipaa compliant and is super easy to use.

Back