How are you working around the holiday?

DayTimer

Guru
5000 Post Club
I have recently started calling my leads on Monday to set appointments for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. It is a work in progress, and subject to change a bit as I find what works best for me. I will be calling on Monday for a few hours after we get home from our town's early morning Memorial Day parade and before we have our Memorial Day cook out.

So how about y'all? Anyone of your Saturday appointment setters planning on running appointments on Memorial Day? Are you calling leads today (Saturday)? Or are you taking off until Tuesday and just working a short week?

I have recently started calling my leads on Monday to set appointments for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. It is a work in progress, and subject to change a bit as I find what works best for me. I will be calling on Monday for a few hours after we get home from our town's early morning Memorial Day parade and before we have our Memorial Day cook out.

So how about y'all? Anyone of your Saturday appointment setters planning on running appointments on Memorial Day? Are you calling leads today (Saturday)? Or are you taking off until Tuesday and just working a short week?

On holidays like Memorial Day, I take all of my leads from the last 6 months that I have not got a hold off and call them. Most people are prone to be home and if I piss them off by calling on a holiday, it’s ok since I’ve already wrote them off as a no go.

Here's a thread about working on a different holiday. :twitchy:

https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/agents-going-out-to-door-knock-on-easter.73887/

Our appointment setter booked up Tuesday in just a couple of hours yesterday/Saturday.

That is not normal, especially in the area that I'll be selling in.

Some holidays people are home, "getting rained on" and are very receptive.

On another note, the only day that I got "zilched" in the past 2 years was a Tuesday during Thanksgiving week / 2016. On that day, it felt like I couldn't sell a Chimpanzee a free banana.

Holidays can be hit and miss.

Our appointment setter booked up Tuesday in just a couple of hours yesterday/Saturday.

That is not normal, especially in the area that I'll be selling in.

Some holidays people are home, "getting rained on" and are very receptive.

On another note, the only day that I got "zilched" in the past 2 years was a Tuesday during Thanksgiving week / 2016. On that day, it felt like I couldn't sell a Chimpanzee a free banana.

Holidays can be hit and miss.
Hey now bouncing elephant guy...no need to go dissin' chimps. We need love to. You can keep yer banana, I'll take a Snickers. :realmad:

Back