How can I check if I have a Vector hit

KCBell73

Expert
A few months ago I had a debt with AETNA. I was taking time off due to family issues and so didn’t have any sales to reimburse it. Plus AETNA was not my go to company even when I was working steady.
When my year came up with no sales they ended my contract and my IMO said they were going to roll up and report me to vector.
Family issues resolved, I’m ready to go back to work but I’m unsure if I have a vector to deal with when asking for new appointments. How would I check that? Is it better to call my upline or contact AETNA or can I somehow just check vector?

A few months ago I had a debt with AETNA. I was taking time off due to family issues and so didn’t have any sales to reimburse it. Plus AETNA was not my go to company even when I was working steady.
When my year came up with no sales they ended my contract and my IMO said they were going to roll up and report me to vector.
Family issues resolved, I’m ready to go back to work but I’m unsure if I have a vector to deal with when asking for new appointments. How would I check that? Is it better to call my upline or contact AETNA or can I somehow just check vector?

If the debt is over $400 then yes you have a Vector. Regardless of if you do or not you just need to pay them back. Never hang any company with debt if you plan to stay in this business. Your least favorite company today could be your favorite company tomorrow.

You should only expect your commissions to cover your chargebacks on companies you write frequently. If it’s not just get your checkbook out and pay them. It’s the same money either way.

Yes. I understand I do likely have a hit. I asked what is the best way to check it. I’m down to only one contract and before I try to get more appts or reestablish contracts I need to check my vector status. And I assume it would be better to confirm the hit is gone before I apply for more carriers

Yes. I understand I do likely have a hit. I asked what is the best way to check it. I’m down to only one contract and before I try to get more appts or reestablish contracts I need to check my vector status. And I assume it would be better to confirm the hit is gone before I apply for more carriers

You should probably go straight to the source...Aetna. Now, if it did roll to your upline, you may end up paying the upline back. Either way, Aetna can tell you where it stands and what to do about it.

Contact Vector-One

Vector One

ARE YOU AN AGENT?
Agents, please do not contact Vector One using the form to the left.

If you are an Agent, please Click Button Below:

Agents Go Here

DEBIT-CHECK® AGENT HOTLINE:
(800) 860-6546

Vector One Operations, LLC manages the interactive computer services provided by Debit-Check. The Agent Hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Hotline details instructions to Agents wishing to be provided with the name of the company or companies posting the agent to Debit-Check, including the specific contact person at the posting company or companies. You may also click the link below to download the Agent/Agency Information Request Form, that you can use to request information via mail or fax.

Contact Vector-One

Vector One

ARE YOU AN AGENT?
Agents, please do not contact Vector One using the form to the left.

If you are an Agent, please Click Button Below:

Agents Go Here

DEBIT-CHECK® AGENT HOTLINE:
(800) 860-6546

Vector One Operations, LLC manages the interactive computer services provided by Debit-Check. The Agent Hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Hotline details instructions to Agents wishing to be provided with the name of the company or companies posting the agent to Debit-Check, including the specific contact person at the posting company or companies. You may also click the link below to download the Agent/Agency Information Request Form, that you can use to request information via mail or fax.

That's all well and good, but they will still tell him to contact Aetna to see how much it is and where it stands.

You can fax a form to VectorOne and they will fax you back what they have in you. It's pretty quick.

You can fax a form to VectorOne and they will fax you back what they have in you. It's pretty quick.

But he still won't know how much it is and he will still have to contact Aetna or his upline to find out.....so why bother contacting Vector One at all?

Contacting them is only good when you can't get an answer from your upline or the company....or when you are trying to dispute it.

You should probably go straight to the source...Aetna. Now, if it did roll to your upline, you may end up paying the upline back. Either way, Aetna can tell you where it stands and what to do about it.

I am in the same boat as

They don't reply - I faxe them twice after sending the initial letter - No response.

Back