How Can I Get my Car Back to Home

syue

I am living in Winnipeg, Canada. Last Chrismas Day, I had an accident in province of Alberta, someone cut me off and my vehicle is Non-Drivable, my insurance company called Manitoba Public Insurance(MPI) advised me repair the vehicle in Alberta.Then, I back Winnipeg until now.
Because this wasn't my fault, at-fault driver's insurance company covered my transportation expense. The accident happened already three months, probably my car will be repaired next week. can someone tell me how can I get my vehicle? I don't want to drive 1300Km again. MPI let me ask at-fault driver's insurance company, however, at-fault driver's insurance company let me ask MPI.

Shifting your repaired car via truck or other mode of transportation isn't a good idea as it costs much higher than the fuel cost.
I think you can hire a temporary driver who will drive your car from Alberta to Winnipeg.
You can offer the lift to someone who wants to come Winnipeg from Alberta. Number of motorists who drive for long-distance embrace this "rideshare" concept. You can visit the website like Kijiji and shareyourride for further information.

I am living in Winnipeg, Canada. Last Chrismas Day, I had an accident in province of Alberta, someone cut me off and my vehicle is Non-Drivable, my insurance company called Manitoba Public Insurance(MPI) advised me repair the vehicle in Alberta.Then, I back Winnipeg until now.
Because this wasn't my fault, at-fault driver's insurance company covered my transportation expense. The accident happened already three months, probably my car will be repaired next week. can someone tell me how can I get my vehicle? I don't want to drive 1300Km again. MPI let me ask at-fault driver's insurance company, however, at-fault driver's insurance company let me ask MPI.

Hey Hun if you don't feel like driving back you can use a roadside assistance company that is 24hr and will tow your car up to 100 miles a day! Please go to angelinak dot com for the details.

Back