How Can I Record Phone Calls to Review Later ?

CALTCAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
I would like to record some phone calls so I can review the conversation. Often times I can't take notes and talk all at the same time and want to review the conversation for things I missed.

I would like to be able to review and fast forward through the call.

I might want to store them for a while as well.

I have comcast as my telephone provider currently.

What is the best and easiest way to do this ?

I would like to record some phone calls so I can review the conversation. Often times I can't take notes and talk all at the same time and want to review the conversation for things I missed. I would like to be able to review and fast forward through the call. I might want to store them for a while as well. I have comcast as my telephone provider currently. What is the best and easiest way to do this ?

On my cell there is an app (android) "Record My Call"

Not sure for a landline.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Got a buddy that got sued for recording his ex with out her knowledge. Just Saying.

Some states don't mind, others take a huge issue, best to check. If you're in a one-party consent state you're fine. Two-party, no dice. That is unless you get permission, I don't know of a state that cares if you have permission.

Got a buddy that got sued for recording his ex with out her knowledge. Just Saying.

My wife does it all the time to me on her cell phone when I am ranting, follows me around the house recording me.

I had an FMO that I work with, every time they call me I hear this beeping noise, I ask if they are recording the call, they say yes and I tell the guy to turn the recording off. He says he can't and calls me from his cell.

That being said, I wonder if it is something that risky since I am only using it to review for my own purposes ?

Obama...................................................

Good point, check with the NSA, they figured out how. Government employees are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. If they can figure it out so can you!

----------

Dang, shouldn't have mentioned the NSA. Looks like I need to get the tin foil hat out again.

I know people that use recordings all the time for internal purposes like training and review, but Josh makes a good point. Know if you're a one or two party state.

Back