How Close Do You Cut It Before You Get Your CE Done?

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
Virginia gives us till the end of every other year so I like to keep it interesting by waiting until at least Christmas; how about you?

Virginia gives us till the end of every other year so I like to keep it interesting by waiting until at least Christmas; how about you?

Last day always.

I figure what if you did it a week ahead of time and then got hit by a train the day before it was due? You wasted some of your last precious hours doing CE and didn't even need it.

Always last day and never even then before late afternoon. It's like sniping a last second bid on eBay. 30- seconds, 20-seconds, 10-seconds Done!

Mine is due by the end of May. I will probably do it sometime in April. I am pretty sure Webce needs at least a week to inform the state of my completition.

----------

You wasted some of your last precious hours doing CE and didn't even need it.

Hours? How long does it take you unless Webce has changed their practice I go straight to the exams and am all done in about 30 minutes.

I do mine ASAP after paying my renewal fee. Usually about a month or so after to get them out of the way. I like live classes so I'm going to troll around and see if I can find more of them.

Has usually been last day, once 30 days late, and now with NCs new crazy laws I will have to it a week early

In California, you have to have CURRENT period CE before soliciting annuities and long term care... so I just get it all done after my license renews.

I am usually at the last couple of months. However the last time I used Kaplan. One fee gives you all their stuff for one year. I did the previous renewal in June since I renewed on June 30. That then started a new period and I have completed all of my CE to renew on 12/15. This is the longest ahead I have ever been and doing it that way was real cheap but I doubt if I do it that way again because I like WebCe better.

I do mine ASAP after paying my renewal fee. Usually about a month or so after to get them out of the way. I like live classes so I'm going to troll around and see if I can find more of them.

And if you die before the CE was due just think of the time you wasted :)

Last day always.

I figure what if you did it a week ahead of time and then got hit by a train the day before it was due? You wasted some of your last precious hours doing CE and didn't even need it.

Always last day and never even then before late afternoon. It's like sniping a last second bid on eBay. 30- seconds, 20-seconds, 10-seconds Done!

I do mine the same way...

I do mine about 6 months before its due and here is the reason why. Mine are due in December and with Medicare season October-December all my updates and recerts for all those companies take up a lot of august/september so I get it out of the way just in case. I would rather focus my time on making money.

Back