How Close Do You Cut It Before You Get Your CE Done?

You want to allow yourself the actual alloted time, i.e. if needing 20 hours - give yourself 2 days at least, so the weekend before it is due would be the latest to push it, just - get in and get 'er done!

Personally, I didn't wait til the last min. I don't like that - I'm a let's knock it out asap, type of person. My CE hours didn't take me very long at all, I was able to do it in minimal time. Go ahead ... you can do it!

Last day always. I figure what if you did it a week ahead of time and then got hit by a train the day before it was due? You wasted some of your last precious hours doing CE and didn't even need it. Always last day and never even then before late afternoon. It's like sniping a last second bid on eBay. 30- seconds, 20-seconds, 10-seconds Done!

I never understood people who bid on items with several days left....

You want to allow yourself the actual alloted time, i.e. if needing 20 hours - give yourself 2 days at least, so the weekend before it is due would be the latest to push it, just - get in and get 'er done!

Personally, I didn't wait til the last min. I don't like that - I'm a let's knock it out asap, type of person. My CE hours didn't take me very long at all, I was able to do it in minimal time. Go ahead ... you can do it!

I don't wait till the last minute but I budget an hour of my time just order the courses through webce and jump right to the exams normally all done in less than an hour and that includes picking out the courses and paying for them.

I never understood people who bid on items with several days left....

When you are the seller on eBay you love them though.

I put a little Honda Fat Cat on eBay a couple of years ago with a Buy it Now price of $1,200. A guy bids my minimum starting price of $800 the first day so the buy it now disappears. So three or four bidders start bidding every day (only God knows why with days to go. ) by the time we start the last day it's over $2,000. It goes crazy in the last 30 minutes. $2,700.00. Sold!

The guy who won? Same guy who bid the first $800 that could have had it for $1,200.

I actually felt bad for the guy and put on a brand new chain and sprockets and brake shoes since he paid so much.

I love eBay. For anything ne not familiar with it you should only bid 1-time and that's only when there is 10-seconds to go. I've never used sniping software. I'm old school.

Back