How Do I Keep in Contact with Clients and Friends ?

Now Paul, don't you think you should give this person the benefit of the doubt?

It's not like they have anything in their signature that would make you question their purpose, is there?

LOL

For 85% of clients:

B-Day Card (hand written message)
Anniversery Card (ours, not theirs)
Monthly Email Newsletter
Annual Review

That's a minimum of 15 contacts per year in a mainly hands-off manor.

I am a licensed insurance agent and am looking for any and all information that I can find to help my agency. I use that system as a very effective tool....sorry that I shared it with you....if you are offended at all...please ignore....thanks

Mark, like most of these spamming peckerwoods, I'm sure he'll be along soon to tell us he was just trying to "help".

I am a licensed insurance agent and am looking for any and all information that I can find to help my agency. I use that system as a very effective tool....sorry that I shared it with you....if you are offended at all...please ignore....thanks

What did I tell you!

So why the spam for your MLM affiliate card deal? Are you telling us that you don't make anything if someone signs up?

Do us a favor. Go away, and come back when you've got some value to add.

I try to go to the store and buy cards to send to my clients and prospects. But it's quite a chore.

I'd be willing to pay almost any price if there was just an easy, online way of sending out cards.

Too bad such a system doesn't exist.

(Prepare for endless spam posts).

Rick

is the waste of page space that you have contributed, what you consider value?

Mine is sharing any idea that I come across that helps ME in my insurance business.

Do you try to tell your clients that you dont make anything off the insurance policies that you sell?? Its all a share and share world that everyone is trying to earn money to support their family. Some in honest ways and others not so.....I focus my efforts on service and the good of my client....if you feel that you need to quiz me on my motive and tactics to make you feel better about what I post, then go right ahead....I am an open book......;)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I try to go to the store and buy cards to send to my clients and prospects. But it's quite a chore.

I'd be willing to pay almost any price if there was just an easy, online way of sending out cards.

Too bad such a system doesn't exist.

(Prepare for endless spam posts).

Rick

Rick, I am an insurance agent and I have an idea that works for me that is just what you are describing....either go to the website and check yourself or I would be happy to help you any way I can...Chris
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
in addition, just looking back, I created the darn post on this very topic......I don't remember sending out any personal invites or bugging anyone to come and see what I post.....funny.....seems like someone just barged in and shook their fist of opinion....my favorite kind of people to deal with.

Last edited:
Here are 2 good ways that I have used in the past, one many years ago, but it is almost free:

1. Buy a follow-up system, there are many, I use oprius.com
2. Buy a card file box designed for follow up. For each client make 2 index cards witht their information

You will need the following tab dividers. # 1-31, Months, and A-Z

Place 1 of the cards in the A-Z part of the file box, which will allow you to find it easily if you need to.

Place the second card in the month and date you want to follow-up up with with them.

Example, if I am your client that you sold today. Let's say you want to follow up with you clients day 1 after the sale, 3 months, and then every 6 months,which is what I do, you would take my card and put it in behind April 22, and call me. Then you would wrie whatever notes on the card and place it behind July. When July comes you get in touch with me however you choose, make notes then place the card behind January and so on and so on.This is definitely the inexpensive way. The baxes are about 12 inches long and 4" wide. I have 3 with 1000's of cards because I was in sales before the computer was available.

Back