How do I present this rider???

joshril

Guru
1000 Post Club
"Evaluation for and/or treatment of cervical dysplasia, Human Papilloma Virus, erosion, leukoplakia and/or carcinoma in situ of the cervix except for state mandated benefits"

I've been in this business a long time, but still can't figure out the most appropriate way to expain this... it's a 1 yr ER btw...

You must be talking about world. The client knows that her pap came back wrong a few years ago. Tell that they found some info about a bad pap. See what she says.

say... looket, we got u issused, but they slaped a rider on female stuff... it's 1 year.... u got off good, take it! that is unless she has no rider on what she has now and did not get a big rt increase... if so ...then u should punt... have her go to obgyn, get a new pap smear and submit to uw within 30 days for an appeal

say... looket, we got u issused, but they slaped a rider on female stuff... it's 1 year.... u got off good, take it! that is unless she has no rider on what she has now and did not get a big rt increase... if so ...then u should punt... have her go to obgyn, get a new pap smear and submit to uw within 30 days for an appeal

Good stuff... I like the way you put it.. "female stuff"... She has no insurance, so this is way better than her current plan...

I know that mammograms are state mandated, but I guess her OB visits with be out-of-pocket for a year... no biggie I'm thinking...

I hate dealing with "below the belt" riders... :goofy:

Saying "female stuff" isn't very specific and it makes you sound unprofessional, uncomfortable and about 12 years old.
If you sound uncomfortable, how will she feel responding?

How about you be mature, honest and informative but tactful?

Maybe I should be more specific:

Read her the statement the way you wrote it on the forum!!!!!!

It doens't reveal that you know which it is due to it addressing several issues.

It also sounds professional.

say... looket, we got u issused, but they slaped a rider on female stuff... it's 1 year.... u got off good, take it!

I'm going to hope that you don't ever really say stuff like this and also hope that no one listens to this type of advice.

Back