How do I present this rider???

I've handled riders like this countless times... Just wanted to bounce ideas around the board as this type of rider is bit more awkward than most...

Why would I need the overpriced sales training?... you get all your information from "Sales for Dummies" anyway. I can pick up a copy at Barnes and Noble for $15.

Yes, that contradictory statement makes a lot of sense, you've handled riders like this countless times, but this is a bit more awkward than most of those, so you figured you'd take time out of your day and post it on the forum, and then disagree with the comments.

Did you write Sales for Dummies?

This is actually my concern... the sale was far too easy...

Smart man, particularly if she was uninsured for an excessive period.

Which brings up what I was just thinking...

If she was previously uninsured with over a 63 day gap she has a 12 month pre ex anyhow making the rider a dead issue.

You're arrogant and you have a motive... Newby does not.

Everyone has a motive, you wanted to know how to handle the rider, that's a motive isn't it? I'd say you were also arrogant, at least to me.

If it was in retaliation to you feeling I was insulting you, that wasn't my intent and I'm sorry you felt that way.

Smart man, particularly if she was uninsured for an excessive period.

Which brings up what I was just thinking...

If she was previously uninsured with over a 63 day gap she has a 12 month pre ex anyhow making the rider a dead issue.

True. I definitely smell something fishy here... We are borderline getting her issued within the 63 day gap. It literally has to be done by tomorrow.

Just be up front.
Maybe see if she want to apply with another carrier that would cover the condition but increase the premium.

I had a rider on breast implants last month.
Now that was really akward having the client sign off on that. I just viewed it as any other health condition.

Yes, that contradictory statement makes a lot of sense, you've handled riders like this countless times, but this is a bit more awkward than most of those, so you figured you'd take time out of your day and post it on the forum, and then disagree with the comments.

Did you write Sales for Dummies?

It's an interesting rider and yes, I've dealt with it before. You have a critical tone. Sti, Peeler, Somarco, Moonlight, and TXINSURANCE do not (sorry if I left anyone else out)... and, they are not trying to sell anything.

You were pretty much the only one I disagreed with and that's mostly because 95% of your posts are copy/pasted BS...

Just be up front.
Maybe see if she want to apply with another carrier that would cover the condition but increase the premium.

I had a rider on breast implants last month.
Now that was really akward having the client sign off on that. I just viewed it as any other health condition.

Is everyone going to say be upfront? Such arrogance.

Back