How Do I Reply to this Upset Person Abt Obamacare how Posted this on my Fb Business Page

Insurancedirect

"Tell me how to get insurance without 12000 dollar deductibles with not having to pay 1200 a month for a family of four and we can chat. Cuz right now I've been advised by an insurance advisor that it is going to be cheaper for me to not get insurance at this rate which is completely unreasonable":no:

"Tell me how to get insurance without 12000 dollar deductibles with not having to pay 1200 a month for a family of four and we can chat. Cuz right now I've been advised by an insurance advisor that it is going to be cheaper for me to not get insurance at this rate which is completely unreasonable":no:

Is what they are telling you true?

Delete the comment and move on. You will not be able to help them, you will not convert them to a client.

If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.
- Look it up. It's great advice.

I'm sorry for your frustration.

I promise, when the President-Elect calls me to discuss these ridiculous numbers, I will use this as an example.

However, until that happens, all I can do is provide you with the numbers approved by the X(fill in your state) department of insurance.

I wish you all the best.

(Type that or do Somarcos idea. But dont take them on as a client)

Let them know what their options are, let them decide. Provide answers to questions, but don't overcommit your time. The person's complaining, nod your head and say "I know" and show them what's there and let them decide. Pretty simple.

The average total cost for a major heart attack in the US is $760,000 (via the National Business Group on Health). If you include indirect costs (like lost days at work) the average is almost $1,000,000.

Sure, it's cheaper to pay the doctor $100 for a checkup rather than paying $1,200/month and getting a free checkup. Insurance isn't for checkups, it's not for runny noses or sore throats, it's for when you need care there's no way you'd ever be able to afford. I know the cost of insurance seems high, but when the unexpected happens and leaves you with a 6 or 7 figure bill, you'll jump for joy that all you have to cover is the first $12,000 drop in the bucket.

You are most likely out of luck. Do you not qualify for federal subsidies?

You are most likely out of luck. Do you not qualify for federal subsidies?

Seriously? That just comes across as insulting. I hope you were saying that to another agent and not how you would respect to the upset person.

I would just follow Somarco's response and delete it. The odds of saying anything that will help or even leave a positive impression on anyone else reading it are slim to none.

The average total cost for a major heart attack in the US is $760,000 (via the National Business Group on Health). If you include indirect costs (like lost days at work) the average is almost $1,000,000.

Sure, it's cheaper to pay the doctor $100 for a checkup rather than paying $1,200/month and getting a free checkup. Insurance isn't for checkups, it's not for runny noses or sore throats, it's for when you need care there's no way you'd ever be able to afford. I know the cost of insurance seems high, but when the unexpected happens and leaves you with a 6 or 7 figure bill, you'll jump for joy that all you have to cover is the first $12,000 drop in the bucket.

As I end my third year in a row of maxing out my portion of coverage costs, I couldn't agree with you more. My cap was 5k in the plan I am on. I spent most of my 2015 in the hospital as a patient, visiting patient and returning patient. I was there so much I expected a W-2 at the end of the year.

The cost shoots up incredibly fast, I know I got off easy with 15k in my costs for two and half years. I think I joined the million dollar club in claims paid. The provider currently provides me a visiting nurse once a quarter to see how I am doing. Just clearing up another infection right now. Hoping like hell that 2017 has me not meeting my max.

All of my problem simply started with wearing flip flops camping 21/2 years ago. A blister that didn't heal, turned into bone infection and later MRSA and lately trying to adjust to an artificial foot.

I would definitely not advocate going without. Also for my fellow agents, Buy Disability Insurance! You don't have to replace all your income, just cover your bills. Can't tell you how great it was to be able to pay bills from my hospital bed, rather than worry about paying them when I got out.

Back