How Do We Identify Cell Phones

I have a telemarketer that hit a record this week - 291 calls dialed by hand in a day. If you just sit down and dial, you can still get a lot of calls done.

I 100% agree. I've seen it done over and over and over again. That's too many for me, but it is possible. I once knew a guy who made about 900-1000 calls between Monday 8am, and Wednesday evening. Ran many appointments between Thursday and Saturday eve. I wish I had that kind of discipline. The guy was a strange bird, as in socially weird in the office, just my opinion...he reminded me of a drone, but mucho respect to him.

I've seen quite a few guys make 200-300 hand dials a day, have even seen one guy I used to ride with continue cold calling in his car after we've left the office. Another crazy bird. lol. The burning desire in some people can be incredible.

Maybe my bad, but I actively seek out cell numbers. But, I call small business owners. I pluck as many business cards as possible out of party stores, gas stations, off place mats in restaurants, etc. I LOVE CELL PHONE NUMBERS that always come with a first name. If anyone knows where I can get more, please, please, please let me know.

As long as your not pestering them relentlessly, most could care less. Never had a problem with it.

However, I do know of a situation where a certain student loan forgiveness company called relentlessly and pestered a person...that person sued them for $1200. big whoop, but the point is, is that it's very unlikely someone would pursue litigation over a phone call.

Hell, I doubt they even remember your name after a few minutes if they are not interested in what your offering.
Yeah, calling people multiple times a day to try to reach them is where most of the complaints probably originate from. That's the nice thing about having access to unlimited data. You don't have to overwork your data. If they don't answer the first time, I might try to dial them later in the week, but never multiple times throughout the day. That's over-kill!

----------

You can hand dial cell phones.
If you stay away from predictive dialers (with the two second delay) I don't see how the caller would even know you're using auto-dial technology.

For the senior market, I've found a single line works just fine!

Back