How do you advertise your website?

JRoot

Guru
100+ Post Club
What do you health agents do to drive traffic to your health insurance website? What works best for you? Also, do you have any experience with the following:

Pay Per Click?
Link Exchanges?
Local Online Portal Ads?
Getting your site Search Engine Optimized?

Any words of wisdom would be appreciated. Thanks,

What do you health agents do to drive traffic to your health insurance website? What works best for you? Also, do you have any experience with the following:

Pay Per Click?
Link Exchanges?
Local Online Portal Ads?
Getting your site Search Engine Optimized?

Any words of wisdom would be appreciated. Thanks,

Pay Per Click? Not Effective! 90% Tire Kickers! Ask John!
Link Exchanges? Can be effective if done correctly!
Local Online Portal Ads? Don't know!
Getting your site Search Engine Optimized? Effective and the most important! Don't overpay for this though!

Based on just search engine leads I usually get about 6-10 a week, this is just off people searching on google, yahoo and MSN. Not a lot, and most are tire kickers anyway! What is your website? You should let us critique you on content first.

Please forgive my journalistic background.

"1,000s of choices" Spell it out.

"I’ll re-look your policy" Try "review."

"I’ll work to answer your questions promptly" Get rid of "work to."

"arm you with the knowledge" "provide" instead of "arm". "Arm" sounds good in speech but not in print.

"shoot me an email" Just say "email me."

My kids hate when I review their papers, reports etc...

I've been working with this for 4 years. You need to learn SEO yourself and do it yourself if you don't want to spend money for a successful site.

It always changes. What worked 5 years ago doesn't work now, what works now won't work next year.

I was first on adwords and got 20 leads/day for cheap. Now it is way too expensive to do PPC for insurance. There are tons of ways, and I could go over some of them, but like I said, it always changes. You want 'free' traffic through Search Engine Optimization. But the main thing involved in SEO is TIME. Google won't even recognize your site for a year. Be patient.

Please forgive my journalistic background.

"1,000s of choices" Spell it out.

"I’ll re-look your policy" Try "review."

"I’ll work to answer your questions promptly" Get rid of "work to."

"arm you with the knowledge" "provide" instead of "arm". "Arm" sounds good in speech but not in print.

"shoot me an email" Just say "email me."

My kids hate when I review their papers, reports etc...

As you can tell, I'm not the best writer...just a sales guy, tell your kids to appreciate what they have! Thank you.

"Duct tape marketing" by John Jantsch is a great book to read.
Many useful areas not only about web marketing, but also
about promoting your business and creating leads.

I consider it to be the best $16 I spent last year.

Back