How Do You Feel About Offering Medical Supplies to Clients?

Not for me.

I then become a salesman. A peddler.
They become a customer instead of a client.

Just my two cents.

I agree. I didn't get an insurance license to deal in gimmicks. The diabetic kits is just one example.

What's next? Are insurance agents going to go in peddling the diabetic shoes and scooters?

When you are up to your ass in alligators ;it is sometimes hard to remember the objective was to drain the swamp.Think I will just focus on insurance.

Thank you for your responses. I am glad that you don't have to or don't want to. I feel that there is a need to help people solve problems though and if it helps me earn some kudos then I am all for it. I have never felt like a peddler, but more like a problem solver. :idea:

I feel that there is a need to help people solve problems though and if it helps me earn some kudos then I am all for it. I have never felt like a peddler, but more like a problem solver. :idea:

of course you do.........the amway for diabetics......

Thank you for your responses. I am glad that you don't have to or don't want to. I feel that there is a need to help people solve problems though and if it helps me earn some kudos then I am all for it. I have never felt like a peddler, but more like a problem solver. :idea:

Hey, I am all about helping people. We give both time and money. And we do get some thank yous. We just do not make a profit doing it. That I get from insurance problem solving.

Back