How Do You Get Appointed or Licensed in Multiple States?

SUPER-MAn

I am just starting in the health insurance business here in FL. I only sell in florida which is okay but can double or triple my income if i sell insurance in more state. How can i go about getting a license in other states?

What would make you think you could sell more by selling in other states? It's easy to get the license, but, it is the same work to solicit and sell the policy. In fact, it's more work, because now you have another set of rules to remember.

Give some serious thought on why you think it is better to get out of the state. I can understand this in some small states (geographically small), but Florida is a decent size with a decent population. Not enough people there to maintain your life style?

Dan

What would make you think you could sell more by selling in other states? It's easy to get the license, but, it is the same work to solicit and sell the policy. In fact, it's more work, because now you have another set of rules to remember.

You nailed it. It's not that difficult to get the license but it's a challenging thing to do as a newbie.

Very easy to use.

Give some serious thought on why you think it is better to get out of the state. I can understand this in some small states (geographically small), but Florida is a decent size with a decent population. Not enough people there to maintain your life style?

Dan

I think i can sell to other states and make 100x more than i'm making now...;)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks....

Last edited:
Back