How do you guys handle existing client needs?

O

outwest

Hi and thanks again for all the great info on this board!

So how do you guys handle customer disputes with your carrier? I am planning to set up an email system 1st to direct questions to and an office number 2nd. I will get the answers for my clients as soon as possible and get back with them, and I do mean as soon as possible! If it is an emergency I will direct them to my office number which my wife will answer. I think giving them my cell is a bad idea because of interruptions during presentations and such. I have a slick video email program that I plan on staying in contact with them on for b-days and anniversaries, but I think I may use it to respond to their questions as well. It could be a nice visual of how hard I am working for them, if they can get past how huge my head is.

So what do you guys do? Do you call the insurance company and "handle" all of your clients claims or do you simply point them in the right direction. I plan on being a super-star when it comes to customer service with my clients so I would appreciate all suggestions from the pros. Thanks!

So do I. The premium they pay is the salary you receive for providing service and taking care of their questions and problems.

E-mail is great for somethings, however it is a poor substitute for providing a personal touch for special events like birthdays and anniversaries. It shows you really care.

So do I. The premium they pay is the salary you receive for providing service and taking care of their questions and problems.

E-mail is great for somethings, however it is a poor substitute for providing a personal touch for special events like birthdays and anniversaries. It shows you really care.

So you don't think this offers a personal touch?

Let me think about that for a minute. :D

That is so cool. I've been to two county fairs and a tractor pull and thought I'd seen it all.

Yes, I would say that is almost as good as stopping by to say Happy Birthday in person.

Good job !

PS Thanks for not singing. :laugh:

Let me think about that for a minute. :D

That is so cool. I've been to two county fairs and a tractor pull and thought I'd seen it all.

Yes, I would say that is almost as good as stopping by to say Happy Birthday in person.

Good job !

PS Thanks for not singing. :laugh:

Thanks Frank. You're not the only one that's glad we didnt sing.

Back on subject. Am I over analyzing this thing? I am trying to just set up a system of communication between us and I think by doing this I have a longer lasting image of the quality service with the video thing. I am definitely nervous about that 1st claim and how to handle it, beings how most of my business will be health and not life. Thanks again for all thoughts.
</IMG></IMG>

I really like that. What's the cost for the service?

As for your question about contacting the company, I ALWAYS do it for the client. I let them know up front if they EVER have a problem to get me involved.

Service sells!

Very Cool Matt. Did you have a blue or green screen on your window or edit that with a title graphic in post production? Is their software comparable to AVID?

Very Cool Matt. Did you have a blue or green screen on your window or edit that with a title graphic in post production? Is their software comparable to AVID?

Neither. I bought a wrap at Lowes for my window well in my basement. I think it was 60 bucks. They have all sorts of different scenes from beach to mountains. I wish I was smart enough to edit.

I really like that. What's the cost for the service?

As for your question about contacting the company, I ALWAYS do it for the client. I let them know up front if they EVER have a problem to get me involved.

Service sells!

Here is the pricing link Talk Fusion - Streaming video email for your business, as well as a full featured business opportunity. .

If you were new, where would you go to learn everything you could about HSA's? I am only contracted with Assurant. I have looked all over Assurants site and all I can find for training is the brochures. Any thoughts? Thanks...

Back