How Do You Know Which Company To Go With ?

I know about 14 years ago when I interned with them, they wanted you to have Series 7. That was ages ago, but I'm guessing they still prefer it

I am thinking about getting a life insurance and I want to join-up with a big company, but, how do I go about selecting the right company to go with ?

I do have sales experience in another business and have been studying the Series 6 online.

At this time, I plan on door knocking, rather than prospecting by the phone. If I knock on 100 doors a day, I am looking to get face-to-face with 30 prospects. I am focusing on people who don't have a retirement plan or, anything to fund their retirement.

Thanks in advance..

Logan,

I hear ya! Old School - D2D . . .

You'll have hard time doing 100 doors in a day. You won't see 30 prospects. You probably won't even see 30 people. Most peeps that aren't retired aren't home 9am to 5pm.

Good luck though . . .

I hear ya! Old School - D2D . . .

You'll have hard time doing 100 doors in a day. You won't see 30 prospects. You probably won't even see 30 people. Most peeps that aren't retired aren't home 9am to 5pm.

Good luck though . . .
Tom, I'm surprised to see you being a naysayer!
tenor.gif

Does one need to have a Series 7 license to work with Edward Jones ? I am currently working on getting a Series 6 license.

Thanks

7 and 66. You'll need to be able to do managed money. A Series 6 is useless at EDJ, you wouldn't be able to process a stock or bond transaction. Who wants a EDJ guy that can't buy stocks?

Also, you need a sponsor for a 6 or 7, can't take the test without one. EDJ will sponsor for the 7.

Back