How do you talk with an American with Aetna MA Agent Support?

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
I was given about 8-9 options to pick from with the first phone call.
When an offshore agent answered, I asked to speak with an American. The transferred call led me to another offshore agent who transferred me again. She then transferred me to a line for Front Runners. Are Front Runners the only agents who have access to American-based Agent Services?

When an offshore agent answered, I asked to speak with an American. The transferred call led me to another offshore agent who transferred me again. She then transferred me to a line for Front Runners. Are Front Runners the only agents who have access to American-based Agent Services?
It might be easier if you learn to speak Filipino or Punjabi. I get a kick out of hearing roosters crowing in the background.

you do know what really happens when you ask to speak to an America?

You simply keep asking for someone in the usa and they will transfer you, I do not speak to overseas help desk that simply texts your question to some person in the usa and wait for an answer.

Latest posts

Back