How Does Farmers DM Get Paid?

fouchon101

Does anyone knows how does a DM in Farmers gets paid? I know they are also independent contractors like agents, what kind of commission/bonus structure do they have currently?

Too much. They are worthless and primarily are charged with recruiting/conning new agents.

They get paid based on their Districts production. District is ambiguous since their are no boundary lines and DM's compete with each other, even going as far as placing competing agents in the same local areas.

I agree. They are the most worthless position in the company, can't change anything, don't have any authority. They only call you they need you to meet THEIR quota so they can keep their jobs. I am very curious if anyone knows a specific pay structure, how do they get pay on P&C and Life?

Why do you care? Will it in any way impact your paycheck? Just ask the DM, he may or may not tell you. Personally, I wouldn't lose much sleep over it, focus on things that affect what you do.

Dan

Good point, Dan. Unless he's wanting to become one without wanting anyone to know yet.

Farmers DM's get paid on the districts commissions for the most part.

its my understanding that farmers DM's get 10% of the Gross Paid Commissions per District. This at least was what my old partner b%$tched about for a large amount of time as he complained about the DM stealing his folio to mentor more competition for him. lol.

Back