How does one sell a Med Supp?

Desmond Doss

Super Genius
Been at this for about ten years--hundreds of clients--MAPD, FE and some Med Supps

Like to get a LOT more med supp business

I have some but--it dawned on me I didn't "sell" them-they were people that called UHC and
* Knew what a Med supp was
* Was in an enrollment period
* Wanted to enroll
And I dont get those leads any longer

Tried many ways to generate same type of prospect--and have never gotten them

And no Im not going to in to what I tried--I want to hear how it WORKED I already know how it failed

Your post is weird to me.

You're basically looking for qualified, educated, ready to buy prospects to fall into your lap.

This reminds me of the old saying:

You have fast, cheap, and good

Chose two.

Cheap/fast: TM
Fast/good: DM
Cheap/good: Referral/Content marketing

That's your marketing plan.

Some do well with Seminars as well. I'm not sure how cheap or good they are, but you do educated them in Mass.

Last edited:

You're basically looking for qualified, educated, ready to buy prospects to fall into your lap.

Chose two.

Some do well with Seminars as well. I'm not sure how cheap or good they are, but you do educated them in Mass.

Library room is cheap. I’m doing 6 seminars in 5 locations a month now. Cost about $1500. But no outbound calls. My fav

Library room is cheap. I’m doing 6 seminars in 5 locations a month now. Cost about $1500. But no outbound calls. My fav

How's that going?

What marketing are you doing to get people to the seminars?
Or is it from partnering with an FMO?

Chose two.

Some of newby's old posts show you the high end of how seminars can benefit if you do them well.

How's that going?

What marketing are you doing to get people to the seminars?
Or is it from partnering with an FMO?

I love it.

I just send a flyer to t65’s. They call to rsvp. I do the seminar. No outside help.

I feel I’m pretty good with hosting seminars tho, as I’ve done them through the years.
It really just boils down to getting people to show up and hoping they like you.

Back