How does one sell a Med Supp?

Not nearly as nice as a wine shop with conference room and discounts, but... other ideas just to prime the pump:

My community has a senior center with 10-12 meeting rooms that can be rented, a local facility of the state extension service that has meeting rooms that can be rented, and a remote facility for the local state university that has meeting rooms that can be rented.

The senior center has a central location, the others are located to one side or the other of a larger urban area.

I have been to seminars in all of those facilities over the years and they work well. No idea of the cost compared to a community library meeting room.

Not nearly as nice as a wine shop with conference room and discounts, but... other ideas just to prime the pump:

My community has a senior center with 10-12 meeting rooms that can be rented, a local facility of the state extension service that has meeting rooms that can be rented, and a remote facility for the local state university that has meeting rooms that can be rented.

The senior center has a central location, the others are located to one side or the other of a larger urban area.

I have been to seminars in all of those facilities over the years and they work well. No idea of the cost compared to a community library meeting room.

How can one go wrong when we can draw upon this vast and deep experience?

69749298.jpg

I started out doing seminars (three part) with an Attorner (she did wills and estates) and a Chfc (he did financials) we all split the cost and everyone prospered. Had 3 subjects to attend...had more people and you know what? Most all were interested in Medicare. I have now gravitated to a monthly radio program (cost is less than mailers and flyers) year round. It has paid off by leaps and bounds.

I started out doing seminars (three part) with an Attorner (she did wills and estates) and a Chfc (he did financials) we all split the cost and everyone prospered. Had 3 subjects to attend...had more people and you know what? Most all were interested in Medicare. I have now gravitated to a monthly radio program (cost is less than mailers and flyers) year round. It has paid off by leaps and bounds.

30 min or 1 hr?

What's your call to action during the show?
To call you?

Thanks, ChazM.

One more question - what day(s) of the week and times are you holding them? Are you doing any evenings or Saturday mornings, as a lot of folks are still working?

Thanks, ChazM.

One more question - what day(s) of the week and times are you holding them? Are you doing any evenings or Saturday mornings, as a lot of folks are still working?

I just don’t care to work evenings or weekends. If they’re working, the probably have an employer plan.
I tried scheduling one 5pm seminar for July but the whole month was taken up so I didn’t.
Had 9 show up today, not sure I care to do weekends

I just don’t care to work evenings or weekends. If they’re working, the probably have an employer plan.
I tried scheduling one 5pm seminar for July but the whole month was taken up so I didn’t.
Had 9 show up today, not sure I care to do weekends

How far out are you mailing to T65?

I believe you did around 6 months out for DM. Same thing for the flyers promoting the seminars?

How far out are you mailing to T65?

I believe you did around 6 months out for DM. Same thing for the flyers promoting the seminars?

My June seminars consist of oct nov dec and Jan. One of the new locations I added this month I decided to throw sept in there.
My seminar yesterday was a lot of oct nov

Back