How Does this Work? Help the New Guy.

So I'm already a life producer, but noticed it would be easier doing FE if I could do medsups, which I plan to do through Kaiser.

But having the rest of the health products ready to go would be useful. So, does this work through a broker? Who do I sell through?

So I'm already a life producer, but noticed it would be easier doing FE if I could do medsups, which I plan to do through Kaiser.

But having the rest of the health products ready to go would be useful. So, does this work through a broker? Who do I sell through?

First of all, learn the difference between Medicare Advantage (ie. Kaiser) and supplements.

Do this before you screw a prospect, client, or yourself.

Rick

First of all, learn the difference between Medicare Advantage (ie. Kaiser) and supplements.

Do this before you screw a prospect, client, or yourself.

Rick

The good news is, I'm not licensed yet and still doing the class learning thing.

But still, what should I do once I've got all that squared away?

DamnAged, To answer your question(s), it would be helpful if you listed your state in your forum profile. Health is very state-specific.

Back