How hard is it to start Med Supp overseas TM and sell over phone?

My son wanted to go this route, and was stoked how cheap the Phillipina TM was, and yes, he got sales. But after a few months, he left her and just buys internet leads. Better quality lead for the cost. And generates organically. I know the Phillipina's sound great, so try it and see for yourself. There is not BEST way to do anything in insurance and it all works. You need to try different leads and see what you are best at and most comfortable with.

selling med supps over the phone is the easiest thing to do. if anyone says its hard, they are mediocre and you should not be listening to them. what is hard is to have a steady flow of leads coming to you throughout the day every day.....thats hard because most agents do not have the 2-3k you need to generate/pay for good marketing. yes you can get by cold calling and TM cheap leads....but dont expect to write 10 a week...unless you are willing to spend the money. spend the money and you can write 10 a week.

thats why it is hard. medicare supps are the easiest thing to explain over the phone. plus if you are doing over 65 they already know how medicare works.

We aggregate our internal database from many different sources/publishers to maximize the number of leads we are able to generate, including but not limited to, opt-in data, affiliates, overflow from mail, etc. We make it a priority at Lead Heroes to be compliant with TCPA regulations to protect both ourselves and our clients.

I wrote an in-depth article on our company blog for agents who are looking to cold call (compliantly) explaining some of the different strategies we use. Here is the link for those who are interested: The Complete Guide to Cold Calling for Insurance Agents

So you are saying that the leads sold by you with phones numbers on the DNC are OK because you have opt-in proof on file for every single one?

lol

Phone numbers from DM lead cards, affiliates, etc? 90 day or newer internet leads?

C'mon, @Glen Shelton. Seriously?

We weren't born yesterday.

If true, then the leads aren't "fresh" as you're calling aged (overworked & previoulsy sold) internet leads...dm leads, etc.

I think you're just calling a non-scrubbed list.

That's a more believable answer.

My son wanted to go this route, and was stoked how cheap the Phillipina TM was, and yes, he got sales. But after a few months, he left her and just buys internet leads. Better quality lead for the cost. And generates organically. I know the Phillipina's sound great, so try it and see for yourself. There is not BEST way to do anything in insurance and it all works. You need to try different leads and see what you are best at and most comfortable with.

This method of obtaining leads takes more than just acquiring the leads. It’s also far from just having someone dialing for you: the process must be managed and developed in a methodical way. Once you get it going, it’s very effective.

Thats what I figured. All talk.

I'm not throwing one of my TM colleagues into your shady business.

Why dont you go pay for advertising instead of trolling for noob agent suckers in the forums?

We are helping each other w free tips and best practices here. Go market somewhere else

Back